Sales & Leasing Consultant
We are in the business of developing people. We just happen to sell cars.
We are hiring! Sioux City Ford Lincoln is looking to grow our sales and leasing team If you are ready to join a growing organization, we want to talk to you.
We offer a guaranteed monthly salary with the opportunity to write your own paycheck through the sale of vehicles and product as well as bonus opportunities when you deliver world class service to our customers. Full benefit package, paid time off and unlimited growth opportunity.
Our people, our culture and our way of doing business makes Sioux City Ford Lincoln a great place to work.
Interested? We want to hear from you.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge of competitive models, their features, and how they compare to the Ford or Lincoln product.
- Establish personal income and productivity goals that are consistent with dealership standards, and with participation of sales management devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Being proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals.
- Sioux City Ford Lincoln is committed to processes and procedures to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers from the time a customer walks in to the delivery process.
- Follow up with each customer to ensure their complete satisfaction.
Management Expectations of Sales Consultant:
- Show a professional approach towards customers, co-workers and public at large.
- Dress appropriately for the position held to ensure a professional image.
- Come to work on time and is dependable.
- Be self-disciplined and works without constant supervision.
- Demonstrate pride and professionalism towards the company.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devotes himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction of our customers.